27 July 2015

My Secret Garden (FTU)


This tutorial was written by me on July 27th, 2015 and was written assuming you have a general knowledge of PSP.  You will need the following supplies:

"My Secret Garden" is an absolutely gorgeous FTU sampler scrap kit by Gothic Inspirations.  Jessica is creating "inspired by" scrap kits for her Creative Team members and this is the beauty she made for me.  Thank you so much Jess, I'm incredibly honoured and always amazed by your talent!!  You can download the sampler from her blog HERE.  If you love the sampler as much as I do, be sure to check out the full size kit available in her store HERE, it looks incredible!!

Tube ©Alehandra_Vanhek, her tubes are available at Pics For Design.  This tube, entitled "Rapunzel" was a prepaid project.

Mask #80 by Designs by Vaybs.

Font: I used OhLey, HERE.

Drop shadows used:

Word Art: 2, 2, 53, 5
Everything else: 2, 2, 53, 10

~~ Remember to save often! ~~

Open a new image, 800 x 800, white background.

From the kit, open Brushed Hill and resize 95%.  Copy and paste as a new layer.  Duplicate this layer to make it more opaque, merge these two layers together.  Do not apply drop shadow.

Select the tube layers you wish to use, hide the background image and copy merged.  Paste as a new layer and resize 25%.  Move to the right side of your canvas, see my tag for placement.

Open Fence and resize 60%; copy and paste as a new layer and move below the hill.  Position on the far left.  Duplicate and move the copy to the right.  Use your eraser tool to remove any excess.

Open Boulder and resize 50%, copy and paste as a new layer and move below the tube.

Add the rest of your elements, I used:

Flowers: resize 35%
Grass: resize 30%, duplicate
Flowers 1: resize 35%, duplicate and mirror
Flowers 2: resize 30%, duplicate twice
Dandelion: resize 25%; duplicate and free rotate 7° right.  Arrange as shown and merge these two layers together.
Butterflies: resize 60%
WA 1: resize 60%

Apply drop shadow to the tube and all elements.  Make sure everything is positioned to your satisfaction, then hide the background layer and merge visible.  Resize merged layer 85%.

Unhide background layer and add a new raster layer.  Select all.  Copy and paste Paper 5 into selection; deselect.  Apply DBV mask #80 and merge mask group.  Use the raster deform tool to adjust mask size and placement.

Crop and resize your tag.

Add your name and all applicable copyright and license information.  Save as a png and you're finished!  Thanks for trying my tutorial!

Until next time ...



1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful hun, Thank you so much for working with this kit, and trust me the honor is mine! I can't say Thank you enough for sticking by me all these years and offering your talent to my Creative Team. It was amazing to create this for you, as it was built through your magical place. Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Tags Made With My Tuts

My Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket