16 November 2013

MIA

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for the lack of new tutorials but real life has been taking priority. My daughter was admitted to hospital on November 8th as she was pregnant with her first child (our first grandchild) and was being induced. Long story short, her son Lincoln was born on November 9th at 1:04 pm but the delivery was very difficult, resulting in him being rushed to the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto within hours of his birth. He was in serious but stable condition and the next few days were uncertain and terrifying. On Monday afternoon, we received the happy news that his condition was improving and that he would fully recover. He's still got a long road ahead of him and will be in hospital for quite a while yet. We've been driving back and forth to the city every day to be with this dear little man. PSP and tutorial writing will remain on the back burner for a while yet but I will continue when life returns to normal. Many thanks to all who visit and try my tutorials and a special thank you to those who write with feedback and to show me your results. I love hearing from all of you.

Hugs, Carol ♥

2 comments:

  1. Thoughts are with you (and your family) but, it looks like things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment itsmcy and for sending positive thoughts our way. The little guy is still in hospital but is improving every day. :D

    ReplyDelete

Tags Made With My Tuts

My Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket