04 November 2012

Paws 4 Me (PTU)

(Click tag to see full-size image)

Paws 4 Me

This tutorial was written by me on November 4th, 2012 and is the result of my own ideas.  Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.

PSP version used: X2, but should work in other versions.

This tutorial was written assuming you have a general knowledge of PSP.

Supplies Needed

Scrap kit: I used a beautiful full-size kit by Ann Ominous Designs called "Paws 4 Me".  You can find this wonderful kit at Bella Zingaro Studio.  Thank you so much for such a lovely kit Ann!

Tube: I used an adorable tube by Anna Liwanag.  Anna was with PTE when I purchased this tube but her work can now be found at CDO.  You must have a license to use.

Mask: I used Big Mask 001 by Vix.  Download HERE, scroll down to the post from March 23, 2011.

Plug-in: Eye Candy 4000; Gradient Glow

Font: I used Hipster Script Pro, a pay font.  Loki Cola is a free font you could use instead.

~~ Remember to save often! ~~

Open a new image, 800 x 700, white background.

From the kit, open Tag1_PinkBlueGrungyPawprints and resize 50%.  Copy and paste as a new layer.  Apply drop shadow of choice, I used H&V 2, Opacity 55, Blur 8.

Open Tag3_Stripes w Pawprints and resize 30%.  Copy and paste as a new layer and arrange.  Apply drop shadow above.

Resize the close-up tube 80%.  Copy and paste as a new layer and arrange within the center frame.  Apply a drop shadow, I used H 2, V -2, Opacity 55, Blur 8.

Open Ribbon_Twisted_wBow_PinkStripes_wBluePawPrints and resize 20%.  Copy and paste as a new layer and arrange on the right side, as seen on my tag.  Duplicate and mirror.  Apply drop shadow as noted in the first step.

Open Flower3_PinkBlueGrungy and resize 10%, then 70%.  Copy and paste as a new layer, place on the left side of the inner frame, see my tag for reference.  Duplicate and resize 85% twice.  Duplicate again and arrange as shown.  Merge these 3 layers together, duplicate and mirror.  Apply drop shadow.

Open Pawprint_BlueGrunge and resize 10%.  Duplicate and resize 85%; free rotate 20 degrees left.  Duplicate and mirror; arrange as shown.  Drop shadow.

Hide the background layer and merge visible.  Unhide background layer and add a new raster layer.  Select all.  Copy and paste a paper of choice into the selection; deselect.  Apply the mask and merge the mask group.

Add your name and apply the gradient glow effect using these settings:

Under the Colour tab: select "Medium".

Under the Basic tab:

Glow Width: 3.00
Soft Corners: 0
Overall Opacity: 100
Draw Only Outside Selection: checked

Click OK.

Crop and resize your tag, save as a png or jpg.  Enjoy it!

I'd love to see your results!  Email me HERE.

Hugs, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made With My Tuts

My Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket