27 November 2012

Autumn Collection

(Click tag to see full-size image)

Autumn Collection

This tutorial was written by me on November 27th, 2012.  You will need the following supplies:

Scrap kit: I used a gorgeous kit by Baby Cakes Scraps called "Autumn Bliss".  You can purchase it at Bella Zingara Studio.  Thank you so much Lynne!

Tube: I used the beautiful art of Joanna Bromley which you can purchase at PSP Tube Stop.  You must have a license to use.

Template: I used fall template 1 by Melissaz Creationz and available at Creative Misfits Creations.

Mask: I used mask #19 by Moonbeams & Spiderwebs.

Font: I used Hipster Script Pro, which is a pay font.  Try Loki Cola instead.

~~ Remember to save often! ~~

Place the mask in your PSP mask folder or a folder of your choice.

Open the template in PSP, duplicate and close the original.

Change the canvas size to 800 x 750 using these settings:


Activate the background layer and flood fill the blank area with white.

Delete the following layers: Raster 7, copy of Raster 3 and the 2 copies of Raster 5.

Activate the merged layer above the background layer.  Select all, float and defloat.  Open a paper of choice from the kit and resize 80%.  Copy and paste as a new layer.  Invert the selection and tap delete.  Deselect and delete the original layer.  Apply a drop shadow of choice, I used H&V 0, Opacity 50, Blur 12.

Repeat these steps for all remaining layers of the template, resizing the papers 70% for these layers.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer and arrange on the right side of the tag; apply drop shadow.

Now add the elements, I used:

5: resize 30%
6: resize 35%
10: resize 55%; mirror
14: resize 35%
18: resize 40%; mirror
21: resize 30%
52: resize 40%; duplicate, mirror and resize 85%
100: resize 30%

Apply drop shadow to all elements, I used: H&V 2, Opacity 50, Blur 10.

Hide the background layer and merge visible; resize the merged layer 85%.  Unhide the background and add a new raster layer.  Select all.  Copy and paste a paper of choice into the selection.  Apply the mask and merge the mask group.

Crop and resize your tag.  Add your name and all applicable copyright and license information.  Save as a png or jpg and you're finished!  Enjoy your new tag!

I'd love to see your result, email me HERE.

Hugs, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made With My Tuts

My Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket