23 January 2012

Candlelight & Wine (PTU)

(Click tag to see full-size image)

Candlelight & Wine

This tutorial was written by me on January 23rd, 2012 and is the result of my own ideas.  Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional.

PSP version used: X2, but should work in other versions.

This tutorial was written assuming you have a general knowledge of PSP.

Supplies Needed

Scrap kit of choice: "In Vino Veritas" is a beautiful tagger-size kit by Tootypup Scraps and available at Twilight Scraps.  Thanks so much Susan!

Tube of choice: I used the beautiful pinup art of Jennifer Janesko.  Jennifer was with CILM when I bought the tube but is now with CDO.

Mask of choice: I used #362 by Weescotslass.

Font of choice: I used Always Black, a pay font.  Exmouth is a nice free script font that would work nicely, download HERE.

~~ Remember to save often! ~~

Place the mask in your PSP masks folder or a folder of your choice.

Open a new image, 750 x 750, white background.

From the kit, open CameroFrame_01 and resize 55%.  Copy and paste as a new layer.

Using the magic wand, click inside the frame and expand by 5.

Open a paper of choice and resize 70%.  Copy and paste as a new layer and move below the frame layer.  Invert selection and tap delete.  Do not deselect.

Copy and paste the tube as a new layer and position within the frame.  Tap delete and deselect.  Apply a drop shadow of choice, I used H&V 0, Opacity 60, Blur 12.

Add your elements, I used:

ChampagneDeco_04: resize 36%
FlowerVine_02: resize 50%; erase any excess
FlowerVine_03: resize 40%
Candles_01: resize 50%
Vine_02: resize 35%; erase any excess

Drop shadow all elements; I used H&V 2, Opacity 60, Blur 8.

Hide background layer, merge visible.  Unhide background layer and add new raster layer.  Select all; copy and paste a paper of choice into selection; deselect.  Apply the mask and merge the mask group.

Crop and resize your tag.  Add your name and all applicable copyright and license information.  Save as a png or jpg and you're finished!

I'd love to see your results, email me HERE.

Hugs, Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made With My Tuts

My Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket