23 August 2011

MIA

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to post a message to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I've just been sooo busy at work that I haven't had any opportunity to create tags or write any new tutorials.  I do intend to start creating again just as soon as real life allows it, but it probably won't be until late fall.  In the meantime I invite you to look around the site and see if there's anything that inspires you or visit one of my friend's blogs for more awesome tutorials.  Thanks to everyone who has sent me their results from trying my tuts!  I appreciate it so much as I love to see them!  

I hope everyone has had a safe and enjoyable summer and I look forward to posting more tuts for you to try soon.

Hugs to all,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made With My Tuts

My Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket