02 June 2011

I received an award!

I received an award from an awesome tut writer, Bev of Horseplay's Pasture.  To get this award from Bev is really special to me because she's a tutorial writer/designer who I greatly admire.  Check out her wonderful tutorials and stop by her design blog, Horseplay's Pasture Designs to check out her terrific scrap kits.  Thanks so much for the award Bev, your blog rocks too!


This award is to acknowledge blogs that rock.
If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award
Then send them a message saying "Your Blog Rocks".
Since I have accepted this award from Horseplay's Pasture,
I must pass it on to 5 other blogs that I think Rock.
There are no rules to this award.
Only to send it to 5 people you think deserve this award.
Make sure you leave them a message.

1. Lyn - Angel's Tuts

2. Christy - X-Clusively Christy

3. Becky - Becky's Creations

4. Marsha - FallnAngel's World

5. Lee Brown - Midnight Music


Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made With My Tuts

My Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket