13 May 2011

Check out this wonderful offer from Up Your Art!!

Is there anyone out there interested in getting some free tubes?

Yep, I thought so!  ;-)  Check out this awesome offer from Up Your Art:

Free Tubes, two of them when you purchase Artmama's store...It's only $15.00 for soooooo many goodies!!!! Once you make your purchase email your receipt to customerService@UpYourArt.com  Please include your registered email addy, license number, full name and your two tube choices...
BONUS....On May 31'st I will draw one name to get an additional 5 tubes!!!!

Artmama makes absolutely gorgeous kits, I bought her store myself recently and her kits are breathtaking!  This is such a wonderful deal.  You can purchase her store at either Stargazer Scraps or Exquisite Scraps, links are below.

Artmama's kits plus free tubes from Up Your Art = amazing tags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made With My Tuts

My Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket