01 January 2011

Happy New Year!!

I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!  It's hard to believe another year has gone by and we're now part way through the first day of 2011.  Last year seemed to absolutely fly by!  I'd like to thank everyone for their support, kind comments and encouragement during this past year.  It's nice to hear from the people who try my tuts, otherwise I start to think I'm writing them for nothing.  There were a couple of times last year when I seriously thought about giving it up and closing the blog, but then I received some lovely messages from visitors and I realized that people were actually doing them and enjoying them.  They just weren't saying anything.  LOL!  So I'll keep writing tuts and posting for a while longer, and we'll see what 2011 brings.  I wish everyone a safe, happy and healthy new year, let's make it the best year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags Made With My Tuts

My Awards

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket